Help job seekers save time and land a new job faster with ResumeDirector.com. They'll be able to enter their resume once and have it posted instantly to over 75 career sites(includes Monster, HotJobs, CareerBuilder, etc.)! Click here to sign up for the ResumeDirector.com.

Sep 2, 2009

Resume Submission Invitation

Good afternoon Arvind,

I don't want to automatically assume you found a new job, so here is another opportunity to apply for our open positions.

As a reminder, we are still searching for qualified IT people to fill positions in the following areas:
    • Oracle
    • Clarify
    • JD Edwards
    • Remedy
    • PeopleSoft
    • Networking/Systems
    • Embedded Systems
    • .Net
    • Siebel
    • EDI
    • Lawson
    • SAP
    • Information Security
    • Web Development
    • IT Governance
    • Quality Assurance
    • Business Intelligence
    • EAI
    • SQL Server
    • Web Services
    • General IT
  • To submit your resume for any of our available positions, including general IT positions, please complete our online resume submission form by clicking here Submit Resume. 
  • By filling out our form as completely and accurately as possible, we are better able to match your skills with our requirements and place you in one of the following scenarios:

    * Project based consulting projects

    * Supplemental staffing situations

    * Contract for hire opportunities

    * Direct hire placement

As a result of our focused approach, we have hired candidates with nearly every IT background possible. Hear what other IT professionals have to say about us:

"I'm an Oracle DBA, and two weeks after submitting my resume, I had a contract to hire position near my home. Relocating wouldn't have mattered, but York was able to match my profile to their available job opportunities. I couldn't have been more pleased." --John W.

"As an Embedded Systems Engineer, I was looking for available opportunities. I submitted my resume through York and have been on project now for three months." --Anuj N.

"I was nearing completion on my previous project, when York contacted me. Thanks to them, I found myself in a new position as a Sr. Program Manager soon after. Not to mention, I felt welcomed with the goodies they sent me my first week on the job. They really made me feel appreciated." --Miguel H.

Thanks for helping us match qualified professionals with jobs nationwide!



Please use this link if you no longer wish to hear from us

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

http://www.socialgo.com/

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP