Help job seekers save time and land a new job faster with ResumeDirector.com. They'll be able to enter their resume once and have it posted instantly to over 75 career sites(includes Monster, HotJobs, CareerBuilder, etc.)! Click here to sign up for the ResumeDirector.com.

Aug 12, 2009

RE: Oracle apps Financials Resume on ClearMyBench.Com

Hello Maddy,

 

I received your reply for Jayant’s profile posted at Clear my Bench Job Board.

 

Please let me know if the position is open for Corp to Corp.

He is our consultant , available immediate.

 

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks & Regards

Kiran Kumar I Business Development Executive Direct : 415-839-5410 I Fax: 650-963-3238
SA Technologies Inc
I 2700 Augustine Drive Suite 299 Santa Clara CA 95054 I http://www.satincorp.com I kiran@satincorp.com

Mail Disclaimer:The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, any further disclosure or use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message or any attachment is strictly prohibited. Please ensure you have adequate virus protection before you open or detach any documents from this transmission. SA Technologies Inc. does not accept any liability for virus. If you think that you have received this e-mail message in error, please delete it and notify the sender and Administrator (info@satincorp.com). 

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

http://www.socialgo.com/

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP