Help job seekers save time and land a new job faster with ResumeDirector.com. They'll be able to enter their resume once and have it posted instantly to over 75 career sites(includes Monster, HotJobs, CareerBuilder, etc.)! Click here to sign up for the ResumeDirector.com.

Oct 22, 2009

Campus Placements and Recruitment - Please Help


Dear Associate,

 Can you please let me know if your company is hiring through the campus placements, if so can you please send me the email address and phone number of the hiring manager. I am doing MBA in marketing and operations and needs this data for contacting various companies for placements .Being a professional myself I assure you that this data would not be used in any other way than specified above.

A quick introduction

 My name is Diveya Khullar and I am pursuing MBA at NIILM CMS Delhi( ranked in top 20 private colleges).

* I have worked with companies like Reliance Industries, Czar Faucets and FCS Software Solutions and have done my interns from Virgin Mobile, Semiconductor Complex Limited and RMS India

* I have 3.5 years of experience with various sectors like SEZ's, Corporate Interactions and Coordination and Marketing.

* I did my Engineering in Information Technology from ITM Gurgaon and have 6 Certifications.

Hoping for a positive response from your side 

 

Regards

Diveya Khullar

9717982766


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

http://www.socialgo.com/

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP