Help job seekers save time and land a new job faster with ResumeDirector.com. They'll be able to enter their resume once and have it posted instantly to over 75 career sites(includes Monster, HotJobs, CareerBuilder, etc.)! Click here to sign up for the ResumeDirector.com.

Aug 13, 2009

SixDegrees: A Personal Note on behalf of Recruiting Experts to Be Admired


Six Degrees from Dave
MM, YYYY - Volume 1, Issue 1
Dear ,

Given the economic climate, its been understandable and unfortunate that so many talented recruiters and sourcers have been effected by the downturn.  

I am writing to you today to consider experts I know first hand who have the capabilities to satisfy the most difficult talent pipelines as you forecast your hiring needs for the 2nd half of the year  rather than depend on the expensive option of third party firms.

I am aware of, and can highly recommend many talented individuals within the six degrees community, with advanced training and overall experience to you should opportunities arise in your talent management structure.

I welcome any opportunity to refer individuals should your hiring needs escalate. I am confident colleagues in my various circles can offer multiple references to choose from.

If you need a recruiter(s) or advanced, trained sourcers I know who have benefited from experts such as friends and mentors like Shally Steckerl and Glenn Gutmacher, - by all means I welcome the opportunity to recommend people I respect and admire first hand to you. I know we all take personal recommendations very seriously, - our reputation depends upon it.

Likewise, if I can personally be of service to meet your corporate sourcing needs I am happy to avail my capabilities to you. In the interim, I simply want to take this opportunity to continue to assist our community in a time of need.

It's all about the love - pass it forward

Best wishes

Award Winning Blog

Dave Mendoza
Six Degrees from Dave

In This Issue:

sixdegreesfromdave.com

 
 
Six Degrees from Dave
Castle Rock Colorado 80109
United States

You are subscribed to this newsletter as Hameed@ivsconsulting.com. Please click here to modify your message preferences or to unsubscribe from any future mailings. We will respect all unsubscribe requests.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

http://www.socialgo.com/

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP