Help job seekers save time and land a new job faster with ResumeDirector.com. They'll be able to enter their resume once and have it posted instantly to over 75 career sites(includes Monster, HotJobs, CareerBuilder, etc.)! Click here to sign up for the ResumeDirector.com.

Aug 14, 2009

Request for H1B transfer

Hello
 
I am a PMP certified Project Manager with 10 years of IT consulting experience. Please find attached a copy of my resume. I am looking for a H1B transfer.  I am currently a Project manager with IBM. I also have a masters from US. I am willing to bear the H1B transfer fee. I am available immediately. Here is a summary of my info.
 
Summary
 
PMP Certified
Currently working with IBM, India
Valid H1B stamping
Clients worked for : Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, AOL, EPA (Gov Agency), Reznick, Sogeti USA, IBM
Willing to bear the H1B transfer fee
Technologies worked for: Sharepoint, Java, .NET, Infrastructure, IT Audit, SOX, db2, oracle, Data warehousing, SDLC.
Sectors: Finance, Government, Communication, Audit, Infrastructure
Master of Science (MS) from West Virginia University, USA.
Available Immediately
Phone: 91-9840765833
 
Please contact me if your firm is intrested in transfering my H1B visa, Please feel free to contact me any time with any questions you might have.
 
Thank you so much for your help
Wiselin
91-9840765833
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

http://www.socialgo.com/

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP